World of Fantasy, Chaos, and Adventure - A New Chance at Survival!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsStory SubmissionRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sirens: "The Bewitched"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilith Cashil
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts

SP/MP/HP
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
SP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Sirens: "The Bewitched"   Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:59 pm

I'm not overtly trying to make this similar to Borderlands but here is the version of what the Siren Class is depicted here in Runa (in my POV):

Sirens can be of any species-and a female only class. They are women who have been given the special privilege of being able to sense and control magic. However-most cases the woman in question cannot siphon the magic that is naturally being created by the world around them-and are in need of a "Magic Tech Generator". The generator is not a rare object-simply any metallic device that has a window to allow the naturally occurring magic to flow through. The device allows for the storing of "Magic Techs" based more or less upon six elements: Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Ice, and Lightning. There are more than those six out in the world-some darker and even more so deadly than others.

However-there prolonged use of Magic Generators will physically change the user. The usual cases are that the woman's skin grows a grey shade paler, yellow/gold eyes, and a blue tattoo that runs up one side of the body with the exception of the face. The process can take four months to become fully a Siren in appearance. In some rare cases, I mean REALLY RARE cases, the woman in question will become "one" with her natural element and will physically become one with their special element.

Though, for the reasons listed above-most common people live in fear of Sirens, especially the Droxis Democracy. The Sirens are nicknamed as being 'Bewitched' and considered a force not to reckon with. Most Sirens are driven out of the towns they were born in-while others were unfortunate not to and were executed or imprisoned unjustly.

Sirens can use magic to aid themselves or allies; and or ail their enemies and monsters that roam in the plains.

Another interesting fact-is once you've become a Siren, your a Siren for the rest of your life-even if the magic generator is destroyed or stolen. Though there are some rumors...

(refer to my profile for magic tech skills ideas)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sirens: "The Bewitched"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Runa :: Rules and Compendium :: Status Ailments, Race Histories, and Transportation-
Jump to: