The World of Runa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fantasy, Chaos, and Adventure - A New Chance at Survival!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesStory SubmissionRegisterLog in

Runa Time Explained

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devlin Hosguard
Admin
Admin
Devlin Hosguard

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Runa Time Explained Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Runa Time Explained Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
SP:
Runa Time Explained Left_bar_bleue1046/2270Runa Time Explained Empty_bar_bleue  (1046/2270)
MP:
Runa Time Explained Left_bar_bleue2400/3020Runa Time Explained Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/3020)

Runa Time Explained Empty
PostSubject: Runa Time Explained   Runa Time Explained EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Time in Runa is slower than real life time:

Every two weeks in real life is a day in real life. This means that each day of the week in real time is about two hours of the day in Runa.

This "time" is so everybody can understand the same passage of time in Runa. Certain events will occur after a certain passage of time. Whether your character needs to make up some time depends on how much you post. Passage of time also gives players more to work with when posting.

For example, I've waited for a person to reply back for two days it has been four hours for my character waiting...if my character was waiting for a rendezvous i'd be giving up on that rendezvous and moving on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonugalde.wordpress.com

Runa Time Explained
Page 1 of 1